I am 3D asset artist with more than 10 years experience in the VFX and advertising industry. My skill set is focused on complex modelling, digital sculpting, texturing and look development. I was also a VFX supervisor on several short films and commercials. My work can be seen in films such as: Venom, Pacific Rim: Uprising or Dunkirk. Currently working on Avengers: Endgame.
Hobbs & Shaw (2019)
Men in Black: International (2019)
Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Avengers: Endgame (2019) - build artist
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018) - build artist
Venom (2018) - modelling, texturing, ldev
Pacific Rim Uprising (2018) - hard surface modelling
Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018) - hard surface modelling
Dunkirk (2017) - hard surface texturing
Life (2017) - sculpting, modelling
Cure for Wellness (2017) - creature modelling, creature FX, shot sculpting
I played important role as a core member of the 3d team at R.U.R. My responsibilities were mainly modeling and texturing, but I also did a lot of other 3d related tasks, such as lighting, compositing, on-set supervision or pipeline design. Aside from TVC we also worked on few short film projects. Just to mention the two most important ones.
• Antonio Cacto movie - supervising, character and props design, modeling, texturing, lighting (presented Antonio Cacto at Splash conference in Prague 2010)
• Charge the Dragon series - supervising, modeling, lighting, compositing
I worked as a freelance artist for a wide range of companies in advertising, iOS games development, TVCs etc. One of the most complex freelance projects undertaken was the Wildlife Crossing animated short film for 3Bohemians done in 2014, which is still collecting awards all around the world.
• Wildlife Crossing - CG and pipeline supervisor, set designer, modeler, lighter, compositor (presented Wildlife at Splash conference and The Foundry event in Prague in 2014)
I worked on one of the hero and one of the supporting characters for a feature film. My work included digital concepting, sculpting and finishing the production models and textures.
• Saxána a Lexikon kouzel - character modeling and texturing
Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
I worked on big feature films and several top tier commercials as a generalist, but I mostly focused on modeling and texturing.
• Season of the Witch - creature modeling, texturing and lighting
• Salt - creature modeling and texturing
• 2012 - vehicle modeling and lighting
• Pandorum - environment and creature modeling, texturing, lighting
• The Nutcracker 3D - environment and vehicle modeling, texturing, rendering, creature sculpting
I did models and textures of props and environment for an RPG game Numen: Contest of heroes.